Leading innovation: Intona has invented USB 2.0 Hi-Speed galvanic isolation.
Previous isolators were limited to Full Speed (12 MBit/s) and Low Speed (1.5 MBit/s) transmission. This new product is capable of transmitting USB Hi-Speed (480 MBit/s) while providing full galvanic isolation of both the data and the power lines.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Isolator withstands 5kVRMS (Extended Isolation)
This product is an ideal solution to break ground loops, avoid noise coupling and protect ports from power surges and voltage spikes in applications which require high speed USB transfers. The galvanic isolation barrier withstands potential difference of 5,000VRMS.
Auxiliary power input
The secondary side may be powered by an external power feed with up to 2000mA for energy-hungry devices via Micro-USB. The power switching between internal and external supply is done automatically.
- Provides galvanic isolation to the USB bus
- Compliant to USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480 MBit/s)
- Backwards compatible to Full Speed and Low Speed
- Isolation withstands 5kVRMS
- Advanced ESD protection (20kV)
- Works out of the box, no drivers needed
- Transparent to host and device: wide compatibility to all operating systems, embedded systems and devices
- Works also with hubs and extenders
- Supports all USB-specific transfers and modes
- No additional round-trip latency
- Powered by USB bus, no separate power supply
- Ultra-quiet power rail isolation, linear regulation (LT3045)
- 500mA (internal DC/DC) or 2000mA (aux supply) output current on isolated side
- Status LED showing bus state and speed
- Impedance controlled high-speed circuit design
- National compliances: FCC, CE, RCM, ICES-003
- IP 54 Aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 70 mm
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany